Puerto Rico in Distress
- Materials from "Puerto Rico" Session at ABI's 2017 New York City Bankruptcy Conference.
- Materials from “Puerto Rico’s Financial Crisis: The Puerto Rico Oversight, Management and Economic Stability Act (PROMESA) in Action” at ABI's 2017 Caribbean Insolvency Symposium
- Materials from “How Can Puerto Rico Restructure Its Debt Obligations and Return Its Economy to Growth?” Session at ABI’s 2016 New York City Bankruptcy Conference
- Materials from “Detroit Then and Puerto Rico Now: The Similarities and the Differences” Session at VALCON 2016
- Materials from “Comprehending the Crisis: A Survey of Puerto Rico’s History and Fiscal Situation, and Paths Forward” at ABI's 2016 Caribbean Insolvency Symposium
The Financial Oversight and Management Board for Puerto Rico was created under the Puerto Rico Oversight, Management and Economic Stability Act of 2016. The Board consists of seven members appointed by the President of the United States and one ex officio member designated by the Governor of Puerto Rico. Access information on the Board, documents, videos of meetings, calendar of events and live webcasts by clicking here.