This is the code of conduct for posting user content on our network of ABI Websites, online discussion spaces, forum pages and social media profiles officially maintained and operated by the American Bankruptcy Institute (“ABI”) on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and various blogging sites (collectively referred to as the "ABI Websites").
By using the ABI Websites, you agree that you will NOT post (“User Content”) any of the following material:
- Material that infringes the copyright of another person, including insufficient copyright attribution.
- Material which defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene, harassing or indecent language or images.
- Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email, etc.) of other users.
- Advertising or other commercial solicitations.
- Opinions of fictitious or third parties.
Additionally, you recognize the following rights of the ABI as it relates to User Content:
Access to the ABI Websites’ services is at the sole discretion of the ABI. The ABI retains the right to block, remove, edit or reject postings or suspend access as we deem appropriate.
This Code of Conduct is subject to amendment or modification at any time. Your use of the ABI Websites indicates your acceptance of any such modifications.
Revised April 1, 2020.