Last Updated April 1, 2020
AMERICAN BANKRUPTCY INSTITUTE WEBSITES
3. The information provided on the ABI Websites is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the ABI Websites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
4. The ABI Websites are not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use the ABI Websites. You may not use the ABI Websites in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
5. The ABI Websites are intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the ABI Websites.
9. Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of the ABI Websites are available only with registration, login, such as ABI Member account number, and/or a paid subscription. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password ("Personal Login Information"), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential, including taking appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality, such as logging off and closing the Internet browser, especially when you are connected to the Internet through an unsecured network or when using a public computer. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. ABI is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact ABI immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
11. User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the ABI Websites and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the ABI Websites by other users or with ABI's operation and management of the ABI Websites. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the ABI Websites, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through an ABI Website registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, ABI reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the ABI Websites. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the ABI Websites, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including, through your use of the ABI Websites.
12. The ABI Websites may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a user of the ABI Websites, you agree not to:
a. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the ABI Websites to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
b. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
c. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the ABI Websites, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the ABI Websites and/or the Content contained therein.
d. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the ABI Websites.
e. Use any information obtained from the ABI Websites in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
f. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
g. Use the ABI Websites in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations, including but not limited to doing anything intentionally or unintentionally to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
h. Use the ABI Websites to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
i. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the ABI Websites.
j. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the ABI Websites or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the ABI Websites.
k. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
l. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
m. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
n. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
o. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
p. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the ABI Websites or the networks or services connected to the ABI Websites.
q. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the ABI Websites to you.
r. Attempt to bypass any measures of the ABI Websites designed to prevent or restrict access to the ABI Websites, or any portion of the ABI Websites.
t. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the ABI Websites.
u. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the ABI Websites, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
v. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the ABI Websites.
w. Make any unauthorized use of the ABI Websites, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
x. Use the ABI Websites as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the ABI Websites and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
13. User Generated Content. We welcome your views, comments and other communications, pictures, track back URLs, or videos on our ABI Websites which may include discussion boards, blogs and other services that allow users to provide feedback, comment or content ("User Content"). By contributing User Content to any of the ABI Websites or social media profiles, users understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and grant the ABI a nonexclusive license to display, reproduce, transmit, modify such User Content and that the ABI may use the User Content for internal and external marketing purposes. You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
a. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
d. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
e. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
f. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
g. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
h. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
i. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
j. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
k. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
l. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
m. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
The ABI retains the right to remove any content for any reason, including but not limited to, content that it deems threatening, demeaning, profane, obscene, a violation of intellectual property rights or privacy laws, off-topic, commercial or promotion of organizations or programs, or otherwise injurious or illegal. The ABI also retains the right to ban or block a user from posting on ABI social media profiles without notice for a pattern of inappropriate postings or as it deems necessary. All user content must comply with the ABI Code of Conduct.
14. Mobile Application license.
15. Social Media. As part of the functionality of the ABI Websites, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the ABI Websites; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the ABI Websites via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the ABI Websites. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the ABI Websites. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the ABI Websites and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the ABI Websites. You can deactivate the connection between the ABI Websites and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
16. Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the ABI Websites ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
17. Guidelines for Reviews. We may provide you areas on the ABI Websites to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative. We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
18. Proprietary Rights. The content of the ABI Websites includes, without limitation, (i) ABI's trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively "ABI Marks"), (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, including podcasts, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the ABI Websites (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as "ABI Content"). ABI Content is the property of the ABI, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any ABI Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from the or the owner of such content if the is not the owner. For reprints, contact the ABI Communications department at 703-739-0800. Any use of the ABI Marks without ABI's express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in the ABI Content, including any such notices appearing on any ABI Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the ABI Websites.
19. Responsibility for Use of the Internet and Websites and Exclusion of Liability. Use of the Internet and the ABI Websites is solely at your risk and is subject to, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Unless expressly required by law, the does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from the ABI Websites over the Internet or other communication network. ABI shall not be obligated to correct or update the ABI Websites or the ABI Content and shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on the ABI Websites.
20. No Legal Advice and Disclaimer as to Accuracy of Information. The information on the ABI Websites and ABI Content are for informational purposes only, and is not legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel.
The information contained in the ABI Websites and ABI Content may or may not reflect the most current legal developments; accordingly, information on the ABI Websites are not promised or guaranteed to be correct or complete, and should not be relied upon as such. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, nothing provided on the ABI Websites or the ABI Content should be used as a substitute for advice of competent counsel. The materials on the ABI Websites and ABI Content do not constitute legal advice and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the ABI.
21. Third Party Information. The ABI Websites may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the ABI Websites are those of the respective third party and not of ABI or its affiliates. ABI makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third-party materials, information, services or products.
22. Notice For Claims Of Intellectual Property Or Copyright Infringement; Agent For Notice Of Infringement. ABI respects the intellectual property of others, and, particularly as to user generated content in comments and on discussion boards, as applicable, we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the ABI’s Copyright Agent the following information:
a. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
b. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
c. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the ABI Websites;
d. your address, telephone number, and email address;
e. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The ABI’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
American Bankruptcy Institute
Attn: Amy Quackenboss
66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314
By phone: (703) 739-0800
By fax: (703) 739-1060
By email: [email protected]
23. Advertisers. The ABI Websites may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on the ABI Websites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by ABI. ABI shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the ABI Websites. Further, ABI shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third-party advertisers appearing on the ABI Websites. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third-party advertisers. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the ABI Websites and any services provided on the ABI Websites or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the ABI Websites, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
25. Links to Websites, Content, Sharing of Content. Links posted by third parties to the ABI Websites and/or ABI Content may not use the ABI trademark or logo and shall not suggest that ABI promotes or otherwise endorses any third-party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, Websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of the ABI Websites shall be the responsibility of the linking party. ABI reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates ABI's policies, rights or causes interruption or deterioration of ABI Content.
26. Sharing of Content. You may download or copy ABI Content and other downloadable items displayed on the ABI Websites for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any ABI Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from, or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the ABI Content.
27. Electronic Communications, Transactions and Signatures. Visiting the ABI Websites, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the ABI Websites, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE ABI WEBSITES. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
28. Warranties Disclaimed. THE WEBSITES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." NEITHER ABI, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, CONTRACTORS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY "ABI PARTIES") PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (i) THE ABI WEBSITES OR ABI CONTENT, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (ii) ACCESS TO THE ABI WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE ABI WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (iv) ABI CONTENT WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE ON THE ABI WEBSITES. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
29. Exclusion of and Limitation of Liability. THE ABI PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, AND DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH, AS A RESULT OF, OR ARISING (i) OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE ABI WEBSITES AND/OR ANY ABI CONTENT; (ii) FROM ANY INTERRUPTION IN THE AVAILABILITY OF THE ABI WEBSITES AND/OR ABI CONTENT; (iii) FROM ANY LOSS OF DATA AND/OR FROM ANY EQUIPMENT FAILURE; (iv) OUT OF THE PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE GOODS, CONTENT AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THE ABI WEBSITES, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE ABI WEBSITES; (v) FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (vi) FROM STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE ABI WEBSITES; (vii) FROM ANY DELAY OR FAILURE OF THE ABI WEBSITES ARISING OUT OF CAUSES BEYOND ABI'S CONTROL; (viii) OUT OF THE USE OF, REFERENCE TO, OR RELIANCE ON, THE ABI CONTENT; (ix) OUT OF ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THE ABI WEBSITES (x) OUT OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, AND/OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY OR ADVERTISED ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; OR (xi) OUT OF ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE ABI WEBSITES OR ABI CONTENT.
30. Exclusions permitted by law. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 17 AND 18 WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND ABI'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Neither party consents or agrees to any arbitration on a class or representative basis, and the arbitrator shall have no authority to proceed with an arbitration on a class or representative basis. No arbitration will be consolidated with any other arbitration proceeding without the consent of all parties. Any claim or controversy as to the enforceability of this arbitration provision’s restriction on your right to participate in or pursue a class action or class wide arbitration shall be brought only in the United States District Court for the Virginia Eastern District or any State of court located in Virginia.
39. Statute of Limitations. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the ABI Websites must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
43. California Users and Residents. If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
45. Contact us. In order to resolve a complaint regarding the ABI Websites or to receive further information regarding use of the ABI Websites, please contact us at:
American Bankruptcy Institute
66 canal center plaza, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314
Revised April 1, 2020.