Sponsored by ABI's Diversity & Inclusion Working Group
For all the efforts around interrupting bias and diversifying the legal profession, recent data shows that diversity continues to be a problem area in the insolvency industry. While the road to a more equitable legal profession is a long one, there are practical tools and best practices that individuals and organizations can utilize today to not only increase diversity among their attorney ranks, but also cultivate a culture of belonging within their spaces.
ABI’s Diversity Working Group proudly brings you this impactful event, which will highlight the importance of active allyship, a powerful tool in making our environment more inclusive and equitable. We have assembled a fantastic panel of attorneys and DE&I professionals that, through their expertise and practical advice, will provide participants with:
- a brief orientation on the current state of diversity in the legal profession;
- new language and awareness;
- discussion on what it takes to be an active ally;
- guidance on when it is appropriate to take a stand and when it is time to stand back; and
- inspiring discussion on how our panelists have benefited from allies themselves.
Join this one-hour webinar for a unique opportunity to deepen your understanding of diversity in our profession, and to learn how you can make a difference as you strive to be recognized as an active ally.
Wednesday, February 15, 2023
4:00-5:15 PM EST
This webinar is free to attend.
Gerald D. Glover, III
& Sutcliffe LLP