S. 2059 Non-Monetary Default and Unexpired Lease in Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1996
S 2059 IS
September 9, 1996
Mr. GRASSLEY (for himself, Mr. HATCH, and Mr. HEFLIN) introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of
the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
- This Act may be cited as the `Non-Monetary Default and
Unexpired Lease in Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1996'.
SEC. 2. EXECUTORY CONTRACTS AND UNEXPIRED LEASES.
- Section 365(b)(2)(D) of title 11, United States Code, is
- (1) by inserting `with respect to an executory contract or
an unexpired lease of personal property,' before `the satisfaction';
- (2) by inserting `penalty' before `provision'.