New ABI Website Supplies Bankruptcy Professionals with Key Resources to Help Navigate the Financial Crisis Resulting from the Covid-19 Pandemic
Alexandria, Va. — The American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) launched its new COVID-19 Resources website for bankruptcy professionals and the public to access essential information and analysis regarding the financial distress being inflicted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The site features exclusive ABI content on the crisis, recommended member analysis, industry sector news, charts and more.
“Bankruptcy professionals are rising to meet the challenges faced by financially distressed businesses and consumers,” said ABI Executive Director Amy Quackenboss. “ABI’s new COVID-19 Resources site is a valuable tool to provide practitioners, businesses and consumers with the information they need to approach this evolving crisis.
Sections of the new site include:
- COVID-19-Related ABI Resources: Access ABI webinars, podcasts and articles focused on the financial distress resulting from the pandemic.
- Member Analysis: Read ABI member articles and blogs, and explore law firm pages devoted to responding to the COVID-19 financial crisis.
- Industry News: See breaking news and reports on 16 different industry sectors, including small business, retail, energy, airlines, tourism and more.
- Charts & Visualizations: View informative charts and statistics tracking developments related to the COVID-19 financial crisis.
- COVID-19 Legal Information: Read the text of the laws that have been enacted to help stabilize and stimulate the U.S. economy amid the crisis.
- Global Responses: Learn about the financial measures that other countries are taking in response to the crisis, with a compendium presented by ABI’s Global Insolvency site.
New content will be added regularly, so be sure to visit and bookmark the COVID-19 Resources website by clicking here.
ABI is the largest multi-disciplinary, nonpartisan organization dedicated to research and education on matters related to insolvency. ABI was founded in 1982 to provide Congress and the public with unbiased analysis of bankruptcy issues. The ABI membership includes nearly 11,000 attorneys, accountants, bankers, judges, professors, lenders, turnaround specialists and other bankruptcy professionals, providing a forum for the exchange of ideas and information. For additional information on ABI, visit www.abiworld.org. For additional conference information, visit http://www.abi.org/calendar-of-events.