House Financial Services Housing and Insurance Subcommittee
- Mr. Clyde Holland, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Holland Partner Group, on behalf of the National Multifamily Housing Council and the National Apartment Association
- Mr. Jayar Daily, Chief Operations Officer, American Homestar Corporation, on behalf of the Manufactured Housing Institute
- Ms. Vicki Been, Commissioner, New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development
- Mr. Granger MacDonald, Chief Executive Officer, MacDonald Companies, on behalf of the National Association of Home Builders
- Professor A. Mechele Dickerson, The University of Texas at Austin School of Law
To amend the Truth in Lending Act to address certain issues related to the extension of consumer credit, and for other purposes.
Title II of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act is hereby repealed and any Federal law amended by such title shall, on and after the effective date of this Act, be effective as if title II of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act had not been enacted.
To establish an Oversight Board to assist the Government of Puerto Rico, including instrumentalities, in managing its public finances, and for other purposes.
To ensure the sufficient capitalization of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and prevent any further bailout of such enterprises by the Federal Government, and for other purposes.
To provide territories of the United States with bankruptcy protection.
To require the Attorney General to ensure that State-appointed emergency financial managers do not violate Constitutional protections and that they ensure public health and safety, and for other purposes.
To nullify certain guidance of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection and to provide requirements for guidance issued by the Bureau with respect to indirect auto lending.
To provide for the adjustment of the debts of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and for other purposes.