Unique/Special Ways to Give to the ABI Endowment Fund
Join the more than 8,000 members who have contributed to the ABI Endowment today and make a contribution or a pledge to the ABI Endowment.
Contributions can be made in the following ways:
- Planned Giving Program
- Monthly Giving Program (PDF File)
- Through our online pledge/donation form;
- Renewal of your ABI Membership (there is an optional line for donations when you renew);
- Completion of a printable pledge/contribution form;
- Through Planned Giving and Stock Donations.
Mailing Address for Contributions:
ABI Endowment Fund
P.O. Box 7403
Merrrifield, VA 22116-7403
Contributions are tax deductible. The ABI Endowment is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Levels of Support:
|Millennium Level||$50,000 and higher|
|30th Anniversary Circle||$30,000 -||$49,999|
|Century Council Member||$25,000 -||$29,999|
|Lifetime Member*||$10,000 -||$14,999|
|Sustaining Member||$2,000 -||$4,999|
|Leadership Club||$1,000 -||$1,999|
* Lifetime members receive a complimentary annual membership upon completed payment of a pledge. For more information or to answer any questions you may have about the Endowment Fund, please contact ABI at 703-739-0800 or [email protected].
Related Files Endowment Postcard (PDF File)
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT THE ENDOWMENT
Get involved in your region! (Endowment Committee page)
Stock Donation (PDF File)
Donation of Suites at Sports Events or Space for Endowment Events: contact Sharisa Sloan at [email protected]
Unclaimed Funds – Name in Plan
Attend or Sponsor an Endowment Event: contact Sharisa Sloan at [email protected]
Donation of Book Royalties: contact [email protected]