Ways to Give
Unique/Special Ways to Give to the ABI Endowment Fund
Join the more than 8,000 members who have contributed to the ABI Endowment today and make a contribution or a pledge to the ABI Endowment.
Contributions can be made in the following ways:
- Monthly Giving Program (PDF File)
- Through our online pledge/donation form;
- Renewal of your ABI Membership (there is an optional line for donations when you renew);
- Completion of a printable pledge/contribution form;
- Through Planned Giving and Stock Donations.
Mailing Address for Contributions:
ABI Endowment Fund
P.O. Box 7403
Merrrifield, VA 22116-7403
Contributions are tax deductible. The ABI Endowment is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Levels of Support:
|Millennium Level||$50,000 and higher|
|30th Anniversary Circle||$30,000 -||$49,999|
|Century Council Member||$25,000 -||$29,999|
|Lifetime Member*||$10,000 -||$14,999|
|Sustaining Member||$2,000 -||$4,999|
|Leadership Club||$1,000 -||$1,999|
* Lifetime members receive a complimentary annual membership upon completed payment of a pledge. For more information or to answer any questions you may have about the Endowment Fund, please contact ABI at 703-739-0800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Files Endowment Postcard (PDF File)
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT THE ENDOWMENT
Get involved in your region! (Endowment Committee page)
Name the ABI Endowment Fund (#11391) in the Combined Federal Campaign
Stock Donation (PDF File)
Donation of Suites at Sports Events or Space for Endowment Events: contact Sharisa Sloan at email@example.com
Unclaimed Funds – Name in Plan
Attend or Sponsor an Endowment Event: contact Sharisa Sloan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donation of Book Royalties: contact email@example.com