- Grover Norquist, President, Americans for Tax Reform
- Chad White, Owner, Class-Tech-Cars, Inc.
- Lary Sinewitz, Executive Vice President, BrandsMart on behalf of the National Retail Federation
- Bartlett Cleland, General Counsel and Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, American Legislative Exchange Council
- The Honorable Curt Bramble, Past President, National Conference of State Legislatures
- Andrew Moylan, Executive Vice President, National Taxpayers Union Foundation
- Joseph Crosby, Principal, MultiState Associates Incorporated
- Andrew Pincus, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Mr. E.J. Gleim, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Triad Financial Services, on behalf of the Manufactured Housing Institute (TTF)
- Mr. Robert Fisher, President and Chief Executive Officer, Tioga State Bank, on behalf of the Independent Community Bankers of America (TTF)
- Mr. Scott B. Astrada, Director of Federal Advocacy, Center for Responsible Lending (TTF)
- Mr. Matthew J. Shuman, Director, Legislative Division, The American Legion (TTF)
H.R. 1264, the "Community Financial Institution Exemption Act"
H.R. 2683, the "Protecting Veterans Credit Act of 2017"
H.R. 4648, the "Home Mortgage Reporting Relief Act of 2017"
H.R. 4725, the "Community Bank Reporting Relief Act"
H.R. ____, a bill to amend the Truth in Lending Act to clarify the exclusion for sellerfinancers from the definition of mortgage originator, and for other purposes.
H.R.____, (Wagner) To amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to establish standards of conduct for brokers and dealers that are in the best interest of their retail customers.
H.R. 1849 (Rep. Trott), the “Practice of Law Technical Clarification Act of 2017”
H.R. 2359 (Rep. Loudermilk), the “FCRA Liability Harmonization Act”
H.R. 3312 (Rep. Luetkemeyer), the “Systemic Risk Designation Improvement Act of 2017”
H.R. ____ (Rep. Royce), the “Facilitating Access to Credit Act”
H.R. ____ (Rep. Tenney), the “Community Institution Mortgage Relief Act of 2017”
H.R. ____ (Rep. Hill), the “TRID Improvement Act of 2017”
- Ms. Anne Fortney, Partner Emerita, Hudson Cook, LLP (TTF)
- Mr. Charles Tuggle, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, First Horizon National Corporation (TTF)
- Mr. Thomas Quaadman, Executive Vice President, Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness (TTF)
- Ms. Chi Chi Wu, Staff Attorney, National Consumer Law Center (TTF)
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
H.R. 2570, the "Mortgage Fairness Act of 2017"
H.R. 3179, the "Transparency and Accountability for Business Standards Act"
H.R. 3746, the "Business of Insurance Regulatory Reform Act of 2017"
H.R. 4464, the "Common Sense Credit Union Capital Relief Act of 2017"
H.R. xxxx, the "Comprehensive Regulatory Review Act of 2017"
- Mr. Anthony Cimino, Senior Vice President and Head of Government Affairs, the Financial Services Roundtable (TTF)
- Mr. Brian Ducharme, President and Chief Executive Officer, MIT Federal Credit Union, on behalf of the National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (TTF)
- Mr. Christopher M. George, Chairman Elect, the Mortgage Bankers Association (TTF)
- Dr. Marcus Stanley, Policy Director, Americans for Financial Reform (TTF)