H.R.____, (Wagner) To amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to establish standards of conduct for brokers and dealers that are in the best interest of their retail customers.
H.R. 1849 (Rep. Trott), the “Practice of Law Technical Clarification Act of 2017”
H.R. 2359 (Rep. Loudermilk), the “FCRA Liability Harmonization Act”
H.R. 3312 (Rep. Luetkemeyer), the “Systemic Risk Designation Improvement Act of 2017”
H.R. ____ (Rep. Royce), the “Facilitating Access to Credit Act”
H.R. ____ (Rep. Tenney), the “Community Institution Mortgage Relief Act of 2017”
H.R. ____ (Rep. Hill), the “TRID Improvement Act of 2017”
- Ms. Anne Fortney, Partner Emerita, Hudson Cook, LLP (TTF)
- Mr. Charles Tuggle, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, First Horizon National Corporation (TTF)
- Mr. Thomas Quaadman, Executive Vice President, Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness (TTF)
- Ms. Chi Chi Wu, Staff Attorney, National Consumer Law Center (TTF)
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
H.R. 2570, the "Mortgage Fairness Act of 2017"
H.R. 3179, the "Transparency and Accountability for Business Standards Act"
H.R. 3746, the "Business of Insurance Regulatory Reform Act of 2017"
H.R. 4464, the "Common Sense Credit Union Capital Relief Act of 2017"
H.R. xxxx, the "Comprehensive Regulatory Review Act of 2017"
- Mr. Anthony Cimino, Senior Vice President and Head of Government Affairs, the Financial Services Roundtable (TTF)
- Mr. Brian Ducharme, President and Chief Executive Officer, MIT Federal Credit Union, on behalf of the National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (TTF)
- Mr. Christopher M. George, Chairman Elect, the Mortgage Bankers Association (TTF)
- Dr. Marcus Stanley, Policy Director, Americans for Financial Reform (TTF)
House Judiciary Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform, Commercial and Antitrust Law
House Financial Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations